Sunday, January 22, 2017

Don't Forget the Basics

In today's fitness world gyms are full of machines each of which is " the latest and greatest".  While most of them are very effective and functional some are a waste of perfectly good gym space. Trying to tell the difference can be a major challenge.

There is no confusion with the basic strength training equipment that has been around forever. In my opinion nothing beats the bench press, squat rack, dip bars, chin up station and a lat machine. You simply can't go wrong with the basics. While I am not anti machines I believe the quickest and simplest way to achieve whatever your fitness goals are is through hard work on basic equipment.

Call me for an appointment and I will show you the way.
Basic Iron LLC 616-232-3917

No comments:

Post a Comment